Adding POS Tabs
Use POS tabs to give quick access to popular products.
Setting up POS tabs
POS tabs are tabs within the POS that can show categories, popular products or addons - they can be configured to whatever you like.
To create the tabs:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator click on your username, top right, then click Settings.
- Under Products click POS Tabs.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a name, for instance 'Popular Products'.
- Click Insert.
Next, add the POS Tabs dropdown list to the Product Form.
- On the settings page, go to Products then Product Settings.
- Under Show Additional Fields In The Product Form menu, tick POS Tabs and choose where you want it to appear.
- Click Save.
Finally, add the tabs to products so that they appear.
- From the left navigation click Products.
- Search for a product, and click on its reference to edit.
- From the newly created POS tabs drop-down, choose an option.
- Click Save and Close.
In order for the tabs to appear, you must have at least one product assigned to a tab.
To view the POS Tabs in the POS, remember to click Sync Settings.