Processing a Return with a Receipt
This article explains how to process a return if the customer has a receipt.
If a customer wants to return a product and they have their receipt, then you can look up the transaction to recall the sale to the POS.
To do this:
- Click on the menu icon, top left, and from the Returns section select Search Orders.
- Enter the Order Ref to search for an order.
You may have to change the Status to widen the filter to include All Sales.
- Once you have found the Sale, click on the Ref, to review the details.
- If it is the correct transaction, hover over Actions, and click Return Products.
- Then either:
- Enter the total number of products the customer wants to return.
- or -
Click Select All to return all products.
- Click Transfer products.
All the products to be returned will be entered into the POS. To complete the return:
- Check the total - it will be a negative number.
- Enter the customers details if you intend to give a Store Credit.
- Click REFUND.
- Choose the payment method.
- Click Print.
The return process is now complete.