Connecting Cin7 to Walmart Marketplace
This article outlines the steps required to connect your Walmart Marketplace and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining API Details
Before connecting to the Walmart Marketplace you will need to retrieve some details from Walmart Marketplace, including a Client ID and Client Secret used to ensure a secure connection.
To retrieve these details:
- Go to the Walmart Developer Portal.
- In the Developer Portal, click Login in the top right corner, and select the US flag under Marketplace Seller Login as the Login Type.
- Next, you will be directed to a page where you can generate your API credentials.
- Note your Client ID & Client Secret as you will need these shortly.
For more information, see the Seller Help article.
Adding Walmart Marketplace to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved the required details, you will need to add the Walmart Marketplace module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- Under the Marketplaces category, select Walmart Marketplace.
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- From the left navigation, click Integrations and then Walmart Marketplace.
- Click Settings on the top right of the Dashboard.
- Click Connect on the left.
- Enter your Walmart Marketplace Client ID & Client Secret.
- Click Save Connection Settings to connect Cin7 to the app.
The app should now display Connected at the top of the Dashboard.
I've added the Walmart Marketplace module but can't find it in the left navigation?
Try clicking the sync button at the bottom of the left navigation - the app will appear shortly after.