Connecting Cin7 to Brandscope
This article outlines the steps required to connect your Brandscope and Cin7 accounts.
Obtaining your Brandscope Access Token
Before you can connect Brandscope to your Cin7 account, you must first obtain your Access Token. You will need to request this from your Brandscope account manager
Adding Brandscope to your Cin7 account
Once you have retrieved this information, you will need to add the Brandscope module to your Cin7 account.
To add the module:
- Whilst logged in as an Administrator, from the left navigation, click Integrations then App Store.
- From the App Store, select Marketplaces then click Brandscope.
- Enter a name or code to identify this Brandscope connection.
- Click Request App Installation.
Cin7 account managers will receive the request and will get in touch with you.
Connecting the two accounts
Next, connect the two accounts using the details obtained earlier.
- Log in to Cin7 using your Administrator account.
- Click on your username, top right, and select Settings.
- Under Integrations, select Brandscope.
- Insert your Access Token in the field provided.
- Change Auth Type to Live.
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page to save the module settings.